Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 08






Is it too late for Xmas pics?? Sorry I haven't updated in months. I guess I got caught up in all the holiday spirit. We had great fun this year playing Santa. Reese got way too much, as I am sure all the little one's out there did.
I don't know where this year has gone...it seems like yesterday I was holding Reese in my arms at the hospital and now she is six weeks away from her first Birthday. I guess that is how it is going to be for now on. We must cherish all these special times.

Here are some of my favorite xmas pics as well as some family pics that Tracy took for us this winter.

By the way...we found out we were having a boy!! We haven't set a name yet. The time is getting close. Three more months!

4 comments:

Haley Family said...

YEAH for the update!!!!! That first picture of Reese is too awesome! You should put that one in a frame somewhere in your house.

Tracy Robinson said...

whoo hoo, an update !

love the name you are leaning towards, LOVE IT!

The Armstrong's said...

I love the update and pictures. That blue dress is super cute! What a beautiful family picture. I can't wait to meet Spencer Cotton Depoy! HA HA HA For anyone reading this I am totally kidding about the name.

Millicent ;) said...

Great pictures! What a cutie!