Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Reese Update


Well, I wasn't going to do a belly shot, but this was my last chance so I said what the heck (with Eric's insistence).


Dr. Crowder says she is ready to come. At my 36 1/2 week appointment yesterday, she was in position and I am 1 cm dilated. He said that with all the contractions I have been having, that it wouldn't be long now. We sure are ready! Eric is so sweet calling and checking on me throughout the day. He is going to be the best Dad!


My sister Deb had her baby girl early this morning. Paisley Chase Vance, 7lbs, 12oz. We thought that her and I may share a birthday, but she took a long time to come and arrived on the 17th. I can't wait to meet her!



3 comments:

Tracy Robinson said...

congrats on your new niece... i love the name paisley!

The Armstrong's said...

Wow, so she was in labor for HOURS! EESH, planning a c-section is looking better every minute. LOL The nursery is really cute you did a wonderful job.

Haley Family said...

I am sooooo glad you decided to put a belly shot on your blog. This is the FIRST time I have even seen your tummy since you have been prego. It is perfect. Any more contractions?